Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Heat Is On

I suppose this is technically the second week of running for me. I ran on a Friday, and it was warm. I didn't run on Monday because it was raining. Ran Tuesday, Wednesday, both cool days, and then today, a warm day.

As anyone knows who's been out in the heat, it's easy to get exhausted when it's warm outside. This is probably not the best time of year to start running, but I figured what am I waiting for. If it gets too warm, I'll start running earlier in the day, probably at the beginning.

Currently, I'm running about a mile, which, I admit, is kinda short. I hope to double this in a few weeks, maybe as soon as two weeks, though the heat will make that challenging.

This isn't much of an entry, but it's mostly to mark how I'm doing.

No comments: