Sunday, January 27, 2008

Free Credit Report Guy

Remember the free credit report guy? In one commercial, he's a pirate at a restaurant playing a guitar. There are several variations to the commercial. He's living with either his parents or his girlfriend's parents.

Anyway, you'd probably think he's, well, American. But he's not.

He's French.

Well, French-Canadian.

It's this fella, Eric Violette, probably used to singing in French more than English (though the commercials do seem lip-synced).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is hotter than hell. I definitely would suck his French cigar. I wonder if he wants some head.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love this guy..i have a minor crush on him

Anonymous said...

At least now I don't feel as weird for wanting to have over 9000 babies with him.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought he was hot. And I'm usually really pick, but there is something about him that drives me wild.

Anonymous said...

This guy needs to be in SHOWBIZ!
I am a big FAN and he is so hot.

Anonymous said...

How hot is this guy !!! I'd have french canadian babies with him :-)

Anonymous said...

1. yes he is hot.

2. I always kinda felt it really wasn't him singing because a. sometimes the words don't match the mouth, and b.in a couple of the commercials, it sounds a lot like Weird Al

Anonymous said...

"They seem lip-synced".. what does that even mean in this case? If it wasn't "lip sync'd", are you thinking that this vocal was recorded on location? by the pool? yea,, they're "lip sync'd" or,, "EYEsync'd" ,, they're shot to the music, the music is the map. audio before video and " it has always been thus"

Anonymous said...

Making a living being a little clown boy. How very "white".

Anonymous said...

damn dude it's a commercial... get over yourself

Anonymous said...

and they just so happen to be making lots of money doing it. i absolutely in no way believe that it is racial in any way.