Saturday, March 11, 2006

Flight Plan

I'm stuck at an airport. Again. Flight has been delayed about an hour now, and I suspect it will be another half an hour more. I think airlines must have conducted a study that says that the more you apologize for delays, the more passengers complain. So, some airlines don't even bother announcing any delays.

This was a little better than the one in Philadephia where we sat an hour. No explanation was offered for why we were late, no apologies provided. They just said nothing.

I suppose the good news is that my connecting flight is near midnight, and so I would have either had to wait a lot there or here, and thus, it doesn't make that much of a difference.

And, yes, I am paying for Internet here. Sigh. Free Internet for all.

Oh we've moved gates. Fun,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The final character of an entry should probably never be a comma.